About Lenthor Engineering
To be a leading, world class designer and manufacturer of flexible and rigid printed circuit boards. We will succeed by providing quality product and steadfast service; by establishing long-term partnerships with our customers, suppliers and employees; and by remaining a responsible member of the community.
- BAE Systems
- General Dynamics
- L3 Communications
- Lockheed Martin
- Northrop Gruman
- Rockwell Collins
- Applied Materials
- KLA Tencor
- Brooks Automation
- Lockheed Martin AVL Approval
- J-Standard Certified
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification.
- ITAR Registered and Certified.
- UL Certification: Multilayer/Rigid-Flex.
- RoHS Compliant Boards Availible.
- JPL Approved Supplier.
- Factory Automation (Cimnet 2.2 system).
- Rated in the top 100 fastest Growing Privately Held Companies in the Silicon Valley.
- Valor Genesis ODB++ Front End Cam Software upgraded Q4 2013.
- Gainsharing Program Implemented for all employees.
- Environmental awards.
- Largest Flex Panel processor in Northern California
- 3rd largest in U.S.
- Fiscal revenue increase projections for 2018 and 2019: 30%
- 180 full time employees
- 63,000 square foot new state of the art facility
- 33rd year of business
For our Customers
Meet our customers needs and requirements by delivering products and services as scheduled, in compliance to specification, in the correct quantities, shipped and billed as agreed.
Help our customers respond to shifts in market demand through mutual planning of production capacity, reduction of cycle time, aggressive researching innovations and investing in technological advance.
For our Employees
Cultivate an open and honest two-way communication that ensures all employees are knowledgeable regarding our mission, philosophy, customer needs, problems, opportunities, and performance expectations.
Create a safe, clean company with a spirit that values, encourages, and recognizes employee dignity, equality, creativity, personal growth, and team participation.
For our Suppliers
Develop strong supplier relationships by clearly communicating our needs and expectations. Involve the supplier in our quality philosophy and jointly participate in new product and process evaluation.
For our Community
Be an asset to the community through unwavering adherence to a social and environmental consciousness.
For our Shareholders
Achieve profitability and subsequent growth through continuous process improvement, defect prevention, and elimination of waste.